How To Use£º
1. Keep the arrow on the sphere down
2. Insert the upper tube into the fuel tank
3. Insert the lower tube into the container
4. Pinch the rubber ball 3-5 times
5. Liquid outflow
1. The fluid you are trying to extract has to be HIGHER than the influent bucket.
2. There’s a mark “arrow” on the surface of hand pump.Please keep the arrow down before pumping.
3. The fitting end must kept inside of the fluid not just on the surface.
4. To extract the oil in the fuel tank of the car, there must be no anti-pumping filter in the fuel tank.
1 x good suction sphere
1 x Hose(L:2m, D: 21mm. Needs to be cut customized and installed depending on your needs.)
2 x valve clips
Flow Rate: 10L/Min